Here's a summary of my strengths and core competencies:
- Proven individual contributor and leader in “prestigious” and highly competitive commercial software/consulting firms across several business areas- Software Sales and Marketing, Development, Quality Assurance and Customer Support
- Excellent planning skills including identification and prioritization of the right tasks, their priorities and the critical path for completing a given piece of work properly
- Able to ensure execution predictability and business goal attainment (involves continuous real-time execution assessment and adjustment)
- Proven agile project management techniques utilization (certified scrum master)
- Superior recruiting engine development and hiring skills to ensure the right people are found and hired.
- Expert at successfully managing both outsourced (off-shore) and on-shore engineering operations.
- Quick Study. Able to learn, then successfully work with, run/lead (if necessary) different areas of business which include: development, packaging, sales/marketing/advertising, web site design/construction/end to end system testing, order fulfillment, onsite and offsite SEO, financial accounting, sales/customer service dialog content development and training.